Gibbs Gillespie are looking for a driven individual to join our Gerrards Cross branch as their new Sales Valuer.
The main requirements for this role are to have 2-3 years experience carrying out valuations and a proven track record in winning new business. You must have a thorough understanding of the property market and be able to deliver a high level of customer service to our clients.
Your role: Sales Valuer
Location: Gerrards Cross
We have a long list of benefits which is just our way or giving back to recognise our employee’s hard work. Here are just a few:
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) – increased by 1 extra day a year of service up to 35 days
- Carry over holiday allowances to the following year
- Salary sacrifice pension – more money in your pocket through NI savings
- Enhanced family leave pay
- Employee assistance programme including access to a virtual GP 24/7 and mental health first aiders
- Regular and yearly recognition and awards – Ibiza and South Africa trips just being some of the recent winner prizes
- Birthday prize draw
- Eye care and flu jab vouchers
- Staff retail, utilities and holiday discounts including experience days
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department business referrals bonuses
What will your day to day look like?
- Delivering excellent customer service to clients
- Conducting valuations and winning instructions for sale
- Developing, motivating and training members of the team
- Increasing market share & supporting business development objectives
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure continued growth
- Maintaining continuous contact with vendors and buyers
During the recruitment process you will speak to one of our Recruitment Partners initially who will support you through the process. You will complete a psychometric profile which helps us get to know you even more and you will have a chance to speak to your potential new manager and Regional Director face to face.
If you have the drive, motivation, and commitment to succeed in a challenging environment, apply now by completing the application form below.