We are looking for a driven individual to join our successful Uxbridge branch as their new Property Manager. If you are someone who can see yourself thriving on delivering that exceptional service, this is the role for you.
To be successful in this role a background in Property Management will be beneficial, but is not essential. We will train you! You just need to be passionate about the service you offer and bravely step out of your comfort zone to provide the best service, pride yourself on integrity and respect your peers by knowing you are working as one team to achieve the same goal.
Your role: Property Manager
Total package: up to £25,500 OTE plus £3k bonus
We have a long list of benefits which is just our way of giving back to recognise our employee’s hard work. Here are just a few:
- Generous Holiday allowance, increasing by 1 day per year based on service with the option to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year. Bank holidays included.
- Carry over holiday allowances to the following year
- Salary sacrifice pension – more money in your pocket through NI savings
- Employee assistance programme including access to a virtual GP 24/7 and mental health first aiders
- Birthday prize draw
- Eye care vouchers
- Staff retail, utilities and holiday discounts including experience days
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department business referrals bonus
What will your day to day look like?
- You'll be expected to provide excellent levels of both telephone and written communication for the duration of the tenancy
- Responsible for accepting and understanding tenants maintenance requirements, providing a triage service to try to resolve issue.
- If unable to resolve, then communicate this to the landlord with a solution to the problem and arrange works with dedicated contractor
- Updating all parties on a regular basis by both phone, email or text and logging notes.
- To make regular ‘well being’ calls to the landlord
- Working with the property management team to ensure that all works are completed and invoiced with 21 days and updating customers on progress
- Working with the property management team to ensure that all mandatory compliance / legislation is in place on all properties, if this has not occurred to ensure that company process has been followed
- Working with the Property inspection clerks to ensure all properties have been inspected as required and that landlords and tenants have been fully communicated to in line with company policy
- Placing calls to all managed landlords and tenants 2 weeks prior to vacation to ensure they understand the check out process and time frames
- Dealing with non managed deposits who are part of the No Deposit Scheme
- To ensure check out process is followed and communication is sent out within company process via the Depositary site
- To work with the team leaders, head of centres and branch network to understand the reason for any lost units
- To maintain high levels of communication to internal and external customers
During the recruitment process you will speak to one of our Recruitment Partners initially who will support you through the process. You will complete a psychometric profile which helps us get to know you even more and you will have a chance to speak to your potential new manager and Regional Director face to face.
Don’t miss out on this customer service and sales based role. You could be our next Director in the future so take advantage of what we have to offer and apply now by completing the application form below!