We are looking for a highly organised and hardworking individual to join our flagship Ruislip Sales office.
You will be responsible for liaising with buyers, vendors, solicitors, mortgage brokers and other estate agents so strong customer service skills and excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
You will be responsible for:
- Progressing and monitoring sales as well as liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors and any other third parties
- Managing property vendors once the purchase price has been agreed
- Setting applicant’s expectations in terms of exchange and completion dates
- Managing client needs and other estate agencies involved in the chain
- Managing price negotiations if required
- Overseeing the conveyancing progression once price agreed on the property sale
- Managing solicitors acting for the applicant throughout the transaction
- Understanding the conveyancing process and able to act, advise and proactively resolve matters holding up the progress
- Liaising with Mortgage Lenders acting for buyer and others involved in the chain
- Organising surveys, understand the results, able to negotiate and act on rectifying matters brought up by the Survey Reports if required
- Preparing and updating each file in line with the level of progress
- Pushing for and achieving agreed completion deadlines
Essential skills required:
- 3 years minimum estate agency experience in a sales role
- Highly organised
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships with clients
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
If you feel you have the drive, motivation, and commitment to succeed in a challenging environment, apply now by completing the application form below.