We currently have vacancies for two Property Managers to join our team based at our dedicated Property Management Centre in the heart of Uxbridge.
The successful candidates will be required to deal with the day to day management of properties within our Residential Lettings portfolio. We are looking for individuals who are organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining an excellent customer service at all times.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Managing a property portfolio of around 300 private residential tenancies predominantly handling repairs
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Providing property management advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients
- Organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Handling of deposit release during holidays
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- An ability to calmly apply initiative and common sense in prioritising and managing a busy workload
- A desire to provide a good level of client service
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- A working knowledge of property management issues
- Must be well spoken and articulate
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous lettings/property management experience
The hours of work are 9am-6pm Monday to Friday.
If you feel you have the drive, motivation, and commitment to succeed in a challenging environment, apply now by completing the application form below.