We have a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant to support our Head of Accounts with business accounting activities. This includes raising, sending, and paying invoices, reconciling company accounts, and chasing late payments.
The successful candidate will also assist with basic administration tasks and be available to answer any queries raised by staff or external clients or providers. You will be expected to help document and maintain the business’ finance procedures, updating and implementing them wherever necessary.
- Invoice processing
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Bank reconciliation
- Raising sales invoices in Sage
- Posting supplier invoices in Sage
- Preparing supplier payments in Sage
- Liaising with third-party providers, clients, and suppliers
- Posting the company credit cards
- Basic administration
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
- A minimum of 12 months’ previous experience as part of the accounts or credit control team
- High level of accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Proficiency with Sage software
- Strong typing skills
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to be a team player
You will be required to work from 9am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday.
If you feel you have the skill set required for this role, please apply below.